Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Urban Decay Book of Shadow vol II Tutorial I


Just bought the Urban Decay Book of Shadow vol II from Sephora FF Sale. Below is my first tutorial with it. Please stay tune for more Tutorial with UD BOS.



Product used:
-UDPP
-UD BOS in Sphynx
-UD BOS in Half Baked
-UD BOS in Gunmetal
-UD BOS in Twice Baked
-UD BOS in Sell Out
-Wet n Wild liquid eyeliner in Black
-NYX jumbo eye pencil in Gold
-Rimmel Sexy Curve Mascara
-NYX Blush in Sand
-Smashbox blush in Proof Sheet
-Estee Lauder Lipstick in Venetian Rose
-Stila Lip Plump Glaze in Citrus Mint

0 comments on "Urban Decay Book of Shadow vol II Tutorial I"

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Welcome

Welcome to my beauty blog. I kind of a beauty addict so I just want to share what I have in knowledge of beauty. Hopefully you guys find it helpful. Comments and Feedback are welcome for better improvement purpose.

Love - Indah <3

RedRapid Beauty Blog Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez