Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Body Shop Eyeshadow Review



As I mentioned in my previous blog entry, I bought several items from The Body Shop store. And in this blog, I want to do a review for the single eyeshadow. As you can see from the picture above, I grabbed 3 eyeshadows which are #38 (shimmer green), #17 (shimmer baby blue), and #08 (shimmer chocolate bronze).

Below are the swacthes:




Pretty colors!!!
Just to let you know, I did not put any eyebase on my hand before I swatched it and the colors show up very vibrantly already. It is very very very pigmented colors, I only slightly swiped my finger on it and I got these color pay off. nice!!!! The texture of the eyeshadows are very smooth and I think it has a little bit of moisture texture. Moreover, It is also easy to blend. I'll do a look with these eyeshadows.


The price for the single eyeshadow is $12. However, if you have/ buy The Body Shop Club member, you will get 10% off of you entire purchase and the card is valid for a year. the card cost you $10. You also collect points on the card so you get double benefit with the card.

If you guys have any questions or comments, feel free to comment on the posting. Also for those who has an experience with The Body Shop Eyeshadow, feel free to share it with us, I would love to hear it.


Love - Indah

1 comments on "The Body Shop Eyeshadow Review"

an on October 3, 2009 at 6:57 AM said...

aku folow akh......met kenal yuah...

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Welcome

Welcome to my beauty blog. I kind of a beauty addict so I just want to share what I have in knowledge of beauty. Hopefully you guys find it helpful. Comments and Feedback are welcome for better improvement purpose.

Love - Indah <3

RedRapid Beauty Blog Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez